Your experience has a place with us: we have more than 300 positions within our organisation.
Let us help you find the right fit!
Continuous Improvement Specialist
Vale de Cambra, Portugal
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Be a business partner regarding continuous improvement:
- Support and challenge Project Managers and Team Leaders, offering specialized orientation;
- Provide training, coaching and support to individuals and teams to identify and analyze improvement opportunities;
- Promote the sharing of knowledge and practices to foster a culture of continuous improvement;
- Support team leaders to implement measures that respond to indicators and assessments’ results;
- Perform internal audits to adopted standards and follow-up actions;
- Develop and apply training materials and lean tools standards;
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement standards improvement.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Engineering;
- Experience with Lean tools and methodologies will be valued, such as: value stream mapping, process mapping, visual management, 5S, SMED, 8D, standard work, leader standard work and Kamishibai;
- Experience in similar functions will be valued;
- High resilience and self-motivation capacity;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Teamwork and Time Management Skills;
- Critical and creative thinking;
- Responsible, dynamic and proactive
What we offer:
- Remote Work policy;
- Integration in a multinational environment, with continuous opportunities;
- Good working environment;
- Continuous learning.
If you relate to this profile and would like to join a truly international environment, please send us your CV!