Znajdziemy miejsce dla Twojego doświadczenia: mamy ponad 300 stanowisk w naszej organizacji.
Pozwól nam pomóc Ci znaleźć odpowiednie miejsce!
Continuous Improvement Specialist
Vale de Cambra, Portugal
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Be a business partner regarding continuous improvement:
- Support and challenge Project Managers and Team Leaders, offering specialized orientation;
- Provide training, coaching and support to individuals and teams to identify and analyze improvement opportunities;
- Promote the sharing of knowledge and practices to foster a culture of continuous improvement;
- Support team leaders to implement measures that respond to indicators and assessments’ results;
- Develop and apply training materials and lean tools standards;
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement standards improvement.
We are looking for:
- Master´s degree in Engineering;
- Experience in similar functions in industrial environment will be valued;
- Experience with lean tools and methodologies will be valued, such as: value stream mapping, process mapping, visual management, 5S, SMED, 8D, standard work and kamishibai;
- Fluent in english (mandatory);
- Teamwork and time management skills;
- Proactivity, autonomy, responsibility and focus on continuous improvement;
- Critical and creative thinking;
- High resilience and self-motivation capacity;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organisation.
What we offer:
- Integration in a multinational environment, with continuous opportunities;
- Good working environment;
- Continuous learning.
If you relate to this profile and would like to join a truly international environment, please send us your CV!