Array ( [seconds] => 57 [minutes] => 5 [hours] => 15 [mday] => 25 [wday] => 4 [mon] => 7 [year] => 2024 [yday] => 206 [weekday] => Thursday [month] => July [0] => 1721919957 )
10 of April of 2022

Colep Packaging awarded with a Silver Medal by EcoVadis

Our site in Vale de Cambra has been awarded with a Silver Medal by EcoVadis, the world’s largest and most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings.

Following the gold results of our Navarra and Kleszczow sites, this rate strengthens our commitment to sustainability and to continuously work towards greater results.

At Colep Packaging, we believe that the world can be “More sustainable with packaging than without it!”

Outras Notícias

11 of July of 2024

Colep Packaging acquires the entire Share Capital of ALM

Two years after acquiring 40% of ALM, SL, Colep Packaging executes the purchase of the remaining 60% of the leading Spanish aluminum aerosol manufacturer. With this operation, Colep Packaging acquires the entire share capital of ALM and reaffirms its ambition to grow in the aerosol market. In 2024, ALM is expected to achieve sales exceeding […]

Read more

08 of April of 2024

Have you heard of Easy Open Pail?

One of Colep Packaging‘s latest innovations is now available! Developed in partnership with Tintas CIN for the Portuguese market, the new packaging stands out for its patented easy-open and easy-closing system, which guarantees that the functionality and tightness of the can remain intact, regardless of how many times it is used. The new solution also […]

Read more

12 of March of 2024

Breaking Barriers: Empowering Women in the Professional Landscape

In today’s professional landscape, women often find themselves in a position where they feel the need to overprove their capabilities, investing years in accumulating experience before daring to pursue higher roles. Despite progress, female representation remains low in traditionally male-dominated fields, such as manufacturing and senior leadership positions worldwide. Women need to be more candid, […]

Read more