Your experience has a place with us: we have more than 300 positions within our organisation.
Let us help you find the right fit!
Engineering Project Manager
Vale de Cambra, Portugal
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- To support the development of engineering practices and methodologies;
- To monitor and maintain a close relationship with customers and suppliers, according to the practices and strategies of the company;
- To design, implement and develop new engineering processes, tools and procedures;
- To ensure the standardisation of engineering processes of several plants.
We are looking for:
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Electromechanical);
- Experience 2 years of Project Management (preferential in industrial area);
- Successfully managed small to medium sized groups of people;
- Knowledge of key engineering concepts and practices;
- Proficient in English language;
- Knowledge of SAP (plus);
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Advanced knowledge of Autocad;
- Management of resources and competences levels allocated to the project;
- Ability to manage changes through proactive and open communication;
- Strive for continuous improvement;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Focused on goals;
- Team work capabilities;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Salary according to the job function;
- Integration in a multinational environment, with continuous opportunities for career development;
- Good working environment;
- Multicultural company;
- Continuous learning.
If you relate to this profile and would like to join a truly international environment, please send us your CV!