Your experience has a place with us: we have more than 300 positions within our organisation.
Let us help you find the right fit!
Vale de Cambra, Portugal
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance of all production equipment according to requests;
- Fill out the report of all the interventions made;
- Collaborate with mechanical maintenance personnel in troubleshooting.
We are looking for:
- Technical-Professional Course of Electricity or Electronics;
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience;
- Knowledge of automation, hydraulics and pneumatics;
- Specific equipment training;
- Ability to communicate and work in a team;
- Critical and proactive attitude;
- Availability to work shifts;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel tools;
- Ease of Adaptation to new situations.
What we offer:
- Salary according to the job function;
- Integration in a multinational environment, with continuous opportunities for career development;
- Good working environment;
- Multicultural company;
- Continuous learning.
If you relate to this profile and would like to join a truly international environment, please send us your CV!