Your experience has a place with us: we have more than 300 positions within our organisation.
Let us help you find the right fit!
Project Controlling Specialist
Vale de Cambra, Portugal
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Project Management team in the development, review and monitor of projects business cases;
- Support the definition of the control processes and KPIs of the projects;
- Make follow-up of projects KPI´s after project implementation (Real vs. Plan);
- Elaborate projects post-appraisal reports;
- Provide technical financial support to Engineering team;
- Control project spent, invoices and payments, alerting Project Managers on any problems or issues;
- Provide support on day-to-day operation of Engineering department.
We are looking for:
- Degree in Industrial Management Engineering (preferential) / Economics;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be a plus;
- Knowledge of project financial concepts and practices;
- Knowledge of key engineering concepts and practices (plus);
- Proficient in English language;
- Analytical skills;
- Knowledge of SAP (plus);
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to manage changes through proactive and open communication;
- Strive for continuous improvement;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Focused on goals;
- Team work capabilities.
What we offer:
- Salary according to the job function;
- Integration in a multinational environment, with continuous opportunities for career development;
- Good working environment;
- Multicultural company;
- Continuous learning.
If you relate to this profile and would like to join a truly international environment, please send us your CV!