Your experience has a place with us: we have more than 300 positions within our organisation.
Let us help you find the right fit!
Vale de Cambra, Portugal
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the efficient performance of the entire Logistics Area (reception, shipping, warehouse, tool shop) according to the company’s best practices;
- Logistic & Expedition Team;
- Management and participation in logistic improvement projects;
- KPI’s definition and monitoring;
- Management of waste storage and collection (participate in the selection of collecting organisations);
- Budget control of the logistics area;
- Comply with and enforce all standards and procedures implemented in the organization;
- Guarantee SQS (Safety, Quality and Service);
- Comply with and enforce the safety standards instituted as well as being a safety promoter;
- Be a continuous improvement agent;
- Manage warehouse inventory;
- Collaborating with different divisions within the business to enhance internal logistics.
We are looking for:
- Academic background in Engineering;
- Previous professional experience in similar functions in industrial area;
- Knowledge of Office,
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Logistics and planning skills;
- Knowledge of English;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- High work capacity;
- Decision making;
- Dynamism, proactivity;
- Focused on goals;
- Team work capabilities.
What we offer:
- Salary according to the job function;
- Integration in a multinational environment, with continuous opportunities;
- Good working environment;
- Continuous learning.
If you relate to this profile and would like to join a truly international environment, please send us your CV!