Your experience has a place with us: we have more than 300 positions within our organisation.
Let us help you find the right fit!
Health & Safety Specialist
Vale de Cambra, Portugal
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Support the business in accomplishment of legal H&S requirements applied to the activity;
- Evaluate professional and industrial risks;
- Fulfil accident report forms and promote accidents’ investigation in order to see if basic/root causes are identified. Promote the tracking of the corrective actions until they are finished;
- Promote and implement risk assessment teams to undertake the scheduled risk assessments;
- Approve, design and deliver where appropriate safety training programmes;
- Quarter meetings with operational teams to do the follow-up of defined KPIs and corrective actions;
- Define and approve Personal Protective equipment for workers;
- Collaborate in internal and external audits and inspections;
- Review and recommend safety procedures and amendments to the Policy;
- Analysis of legal compliance and proposal of corrective actions to accomplish;
- Collaborate in the preparation of legal documentation to be sent to the authorities;
- Collaborate in emergency plans, drills and training of fire brigade teams.
We are looking for:
- University Degree;
- Professional expertise working in Health & Safety (minimum of 5 years);
- Knowledge in Emergency and Fire Systems;
- Risk Assessment Expertise;
- Accident Investigation;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Dynamism, proactivity;
- Good IT knowledge, including Excel, Word e Power Point;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Salary according to the job function;
- Integration in a multinational environment, with continuous opportunities for career development;
- Good working environment;
- Multicultural company;
- Continuous learning.
If you relate to this profile and would like to join a truly international environment, please send us your CV!