Your experience has a place with us: we have more than 300 positions within our organisation.
Let us help you find the right fit!
Vale de Cambra, Portugal
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Define and follow the accomplishment of local targets and environmental management programme in contribution with the Environment Coordinating Group;
- Assure the compliance of Environmental legal requirements;
- Prepare and send to external entities, all the legal reports required and on behalf of Colep Packaging;
- Co-ordinate the local environmental management review;
- Prepare the report for the local environmental management review;
- Assure the fulfil of the environmental audits annual plan and the treatment of non conformities in contribution with the chosen work team;
- Issue and file records needed to evidence the implementation and functioning of the environmental management system;
- Evaluate the environmental performance of waste managers and environmental system;
- Assure the identification of training needs concerning environmental issues;
- Identify improvement opportunities (Quality, Cost, Safety and setup).
We are looking for:
- Degree in environmental engineer or equivalent degree;
- Professional expertise working with environmental management systems (minimum of 3 years);
- Detailed knowledge of Environment system management;
- High team work capabilities;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Dynamism, proactivity;
- Focused on goals;
- Good IT knowledge, including Excel;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Salary according to the job function;
- Integration in a multinational environment, with continuous opportunities for career development;
- Good working environment;
- Multicultural company;
- Continuous learning.
If you relate to this profile and would like to join a truly international environment, please send us your CV!