Your experience has a place with us: we have more than 300 positions within our organisation.
Let us help you find the right fit!
Vale de Cambra, Portugal
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the month end routines of reporting in collaboration with all sites to ensure timely and accurate reporting;
- Support the Budget and Forecasting Processes, as well as other routines of the annual Planning Cycle;
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities within controlling areas;
- Participate on the implementation of adequate controlling tools and systems and support the standardization of best practices across all regions.
We are looking for:
- Academic degree in Economics or Business Management (or related fields);
- At least 2 years of experience in management control or related areas;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, SAP knowledge is highly valued and general comfort with IT tools;
- Proficiency in English;
- Solid problem-solving/logic reasoning with strong analytical, financial and business awareness skills;
- Disciplined with attention to detail, good organising and good planning capabilities;
- Proactivity, autonomy and responsibility;
- Team player, good communication and relational skills;
- Ability to understand internal customers’ requirements.
What we offer:
- Salary according to the job function;
- Integration in a multinational environment, with continuous opportunities for career development;
- Good working environment;
- Multicultural company;
- Continuous learning.
If you relate to this profile and would like to join a truly international environment, please send us your CV!