Your experience has a place with us: we have more than 300 positions within our organisation.
Let us help you find the right fit!
Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Vale de Cambra, Portugal
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of continuous improvement business partners, ensuring the achievement of team and organizational objectives;
- Foster a culture of excellence within all teams;
- Develop and enhance WOW Model, as a common and consistent approach, that is scalable and repeatable across the organization;
- Define and monitor WOW roadmap implementation. Assess the progress and results, defining and following countermeasures;
- Delineate, monitor, analyse and assure visibility of WOW KPI’s;
- Collaborate with leaders to understand their improvement needs and help them to define and execute an action plan;
- Assure training materials and lean tools standards according to the model Approach and Guiding Principles.
We are looking for:
- Masters degree preferably in Engineering;
- Fluent in English;
- High resilience and self-motivation capacity;
- Target oriented, focused on reaching a specific objective or accomplishing a given task;
- Demonstrated leadership and/or supervisory experience of at least 5 years;
- Capacity to inspire and encourage others to achieve certain goals;
- Demonstrated ability and desire to effectively communicate both orally and written with diverse stakeholders;
- Experience leading process improvement efforts, project management and major project implementation;
- Experience with Lean tools and methodologies such as: value stream mapping, process mapping, 5S, SMED, 8D, standard work and Kamishibai.
What we offer:
- Remote Work policy;
- Integration in a multinational environment, with continuous opportunities;
- Good working environment;
- Continuous learning.